Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Oh my goodness, I'm a really, really bad blogger...

So, I'm now 21 weeks pregnant and we found out yesterday that our little peanut is most likely a girl!! Now comes the hard part...names.
I've still been feeling good and I bought some new bras that should expand enough so that I don't have to buy any more until it's nursing time.
I think the coolest and strangest thing by far has been feeling her move around. Sometimes it tickles, which was the most surprising part to me. Daniel hasn't been able to feel the kicks from the outside but I think it's only a matter of time.

What else? Let's see, yesterday during the ultrasound the peanut was moving around a lot and the technician measured her heart rate at 156 beats per minute, then later at the doctor's office we listened to her heart rate and it was about 136bpm. Apparently babies like to work out too :)

I still need to scan the latest ultrasound photos but here are a couple of pictures of the bump:

From week 17:
Photobucket

From Today:
Photobucket

And a bonus photo of the strange lump I can make with my stomach muscles:
Photobucket

I hope I can be better about updates in the future... but no guarantees until finals are over on the 17th of March.

Happy March everyone!

3 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness... you look so SO pregnant. Augh!! ^_^ Are you wearing any "cute" maternity clothes? You are going to be so big when I see you in May! I'm so excited and happy for you and Daniel. YAY!!! ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  2. duuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuude

    i am so in awe of you! :) xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW!! yvonne and cindy both summed up what i was going to say. amazing! so happy for you. and so impressed with your bump ;-)

    ReplyDelete